From Murchison falls with the lowest point in Uganda, through the Rwenzori mountains with the highest point on margarita peak to the mountain gorillas we bring you to Lake Bunyonyi for a relaxing moment in one of Ugandas most scenic and diverse lake ecosystem surrounded by culture.
This trip package gives the most rewarding experience of Uganda, cutting across Ugandas cultures, landscapes and wildlife habitats. The trip starts in Entebbe taking guests through Kampala to three National Parks over 13 days.
The parks visited on this trip include Murchison falls National Park to experience the wonders of the Nile river falls and rapids, Rwenzori Mountains National park to climb the highest peak in Uganda, with permanent snow at the equator, and Bwindi gorilla National park to see the Mountain gorillas in their natural habitat.
Package price includes:
- All park entrance fees
- Experienced English speaking guide(s)
- fullboard accommodation on the mountains
- Bed and breakfast accommodation outside the mountains
- All accommodation on the mountains
- Private safari car with fuel and driver guide
- Energy for cooking
- Private chef
- All climbing gear (can be added on request)
- All accommodation outside the mountains (can be arranged on request)
- All transport to and from the base camp (can be arranged on request)
- Any kind of evacuation and mountain rescue (can be arranged on request)
- Tips to the porters
- Laundry and any other extras.
- Meals before and after the trek outside the mountains
Based on your plan, you may want to take part of the trip. Please choose your preference here; Rwenzori trekking (7 days) or Gorilla tracking (3 days) or Murchison falls safari experience (3 days).