It is a trek in the pristine jungle of Rwenzori that brings you to the lower peaks. Starting at 1640 to 3781 meters, leading to Kameli peak. Besides the great scenery, you will enjoy the wildlife. Common wildlife on the trail include the Antelopes, a variety of monkeys and chimps, rock hyrax, elephants are among the 70 mammal species and Rwenzori turaco, Ruwenzori White-starred Bush Robin, Mountain Sooty Boubou, Red-throated Alethe and more are among the 217 bird species on the Rwenzori mountains. On a wilderness trail, you will go camping in the unspoiled jungle with the local community members of the Rwenzori indigenous tribe as they show you the Rwenzori Mountains.
Price per person:
- 1 pax (1110$)
- 2-3 pax (1060$)
- 4-5 Pax (1050$)
- 6 Pax (1035$)
- Meals: All meals , Food and energy (gas), catering services on the mountains on the mountains
- Activities: All park fees, rangers, Porters and guides on the mountains.
- Accommodation: Camping gear, All night’s accommodation fees at the base camp and on the mountains
- Transport: transfer from and to the hotel to the base camp on the first and last days.
Upgrade available on-demand:
- Items of personal nature,
- All bar drinks
- Single supplement
- Arrival and departure transport
- Accommodation hotel
- Number of group participants
Booking Code: UGtrip-8